Friday 28 September 2012

Trends

I attended a Trade Show in Burlington, On  last week featuring some of my favourite suppliers. I always love an opportunity to discover new upcoming trends.  I was blown away by all the patterned fabric & bright, bold colours.  For several years the trends have been solid colours, texture, tone on tone..... the upcoming trends are showing lots of colour & bold patterns from the 60's & 70's era... zigzag, chevron patterns & whimsical.  Unexpected tones, aluminum colours, soft colours, shimmer & luxury! 

Take a look at these room settings.....

Bright prints & colour  The bright prints & colour come from the accent pillows & area rug.  www.maxwellfabrics.ca
Shimmering fabric on sofa, lattice pattern on drapery & a bright  nordic blue velour pillow

Fushia with shimmering gold circles

I'm always availble to Transform your space beyond your dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment